- التقديم من خلال الموقع لا
- رسالة التغطية نعم
Press House- Project Coordinator ( Education Sector )
Press House – Palestine or Bait Al-Sahafa (BAS) is an independent, non-profit media institution. Press House is concerned about media issues and freedom of expression. Press House-Palestine is a non-governmental, non-profit institution, which aims at contributing in enhancing freedom of expression and to leveraging the quality of Palestinian media, through capacity building, training, advocacy, and networking programs, on the principles of human rights including equality and non-discrimination.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Press House Main Office
Project Duration: 8 Months, possibility for extension upon fund availability
Reports To: Line Manager
Summary Job Description:
The project coordinator is responsible for the overall administrative, technical and financial management of project activities, ensuring the project meets its objectives and targets. The Project Coordinator directly supervises a team of 20 men and woman young journalists, and cooperates with the educational consultant. The project Coordinator develops operational plans, monitors their execution, and prepares periodic project performance reports.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop monthly activity plans and oversee their implementation.
- Facilitate periodic the team meetings.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
-Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Education or any other related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in education including 2 years of project management.
- Specialized knowledge of and experience with coordinating educational projects.
-Experience in networking with educational institutions and organizations.
- Proven leadership ability with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, e-mail).
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to submit their CVand a cover letter indicating Position to the following email: Palbas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission:
Thursday 28 December 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Press House believes in equal opportunities for both genders